- On this page:
- » Black History Month, October 2017
- » Mozambique Women's Voice, 14th October 2017
- » Chineke! Foundation Concert, 22nd November 2017
Black History Month, October 2017
Events throughout October
Mozambique Women's Voice 2017
HELP ALBINOS IN MOZAMBIQUE
Fundraising event with food and music
Saturday 14th October,
Holiday Inn Cambridge,
Lakeview, Bridge Road,
Cambridge, CB24 9PH
- Adult: £15.00 (£20.00 on the door)
- Children under 6 years, free entry
- Children ages 6 to 10 years, £6.50 (£10.00 on the door)
- Children over 10 years pay adult price
- Family tickets £40.00 (2 adults and 2 children 6 to 10 years old) (£50.00 on the door)
» Click here for full details.
Chineke! Foundation Concert Cambridge Music Festival 2017
Wednesday 22nd November, 7.30pm
King’s College Chapel,
King's Parade, Cambridge, CB2 1ST
- Members of the Chineke! Foundation Orchestra
- The Chineke! Foundation is a non-profit organisation established to provide career opportunities for young Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) classical musicians in the UK and Europe.
- The Cambridge Music Festival (CMF) has invited Chineke! to give the closing concert at this year’s Festival, in King's College Chapel, on Wednesday 22 November 2017, 7.30pm.
- Mozart Divertimento for Strings ‘Eine kleine Nachtmusik’
- Joseph Bologne (the ‘black Mozart’) Violin Concerto – soloist, Tai Murray
- Errolyn Wallen Concerto Grosso
- Tchaikovsky Serenade for Strings
- Cambridge Music Festival will be offering special ticket discounts to all associated with CECF. Click here for more details.